Friday, June 1, 2012

Inaugural Post! And Let's Celebrate! Collab Freebie

Hi all!  I'm so glad you have decided to stop by, because this is my inaugural post.  I'll get to the Collab freebie in a moment, but I wanted to take some time to introduce myself.  I'm Danelle, and I've been digi-scrapping for about a year, but I recently started being on a few creative teams and even playing around with some designing.  I plan to have lots of freebies for you while I'm learning.  I'd love your feedback and comments, of course!


So, on to today's freebie:  It's from the Collab for Forever Sisters Scraps, called Let's Celebrate!  It is the 1 year anniversary of Robyn of Robyn Pali Designs and Rachel from My 4 Princesses Designs - together they collab as Forever Sisters Scraps!


Their products can be found at Divine Digital, so check them out!


OK, the previews of Let's Celebrate - available at Divine Digital here for a limited time for $1!  This kit is great for boys' or girls' birthdays and for kids pages or anything that would look great with bright colors.


   

Here's the layout I did with it - this is my new baby Piper in her newborn pictures!  Isn't she amazing?  What is definitely amazing is how much I love her.



And now for your FREEBIE!  Robyn's and Rachel's CT is having a blog hop for you!  And all of it coordinates with the Let's Celebrate kit!  You have probably come from Shanna's page, and your next stop is Jojo's blog.  I put the complete list of stops below my freebie.  I made a paper stack - image is below, and it can be downloaded here or by clicking on the preview.



No comments:

Post a Comment